[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting May 25th at 21 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed May 24 13:06:21 UTC 2017

Dear All,

This agenda does come late, however, after discussion with staff and the
leadership group, we have decided to change up the agenda for this week.
Originally, we were going to be going over Vertical Integration more in
depth. However, the data we have requested from GDD staff will take more
time to receive. Therefore, we will be going over the following items
instead.

TLD Rollout

Contractual Compliance

These are issues that did not receive heavy concern in the Final Issue
Report. Yet, they are items that we may want to go through. Therefore, we
will be introducing these items and discuss how we want to approach them.

I also realize that many of you may be on your way home from the INTA
meeting. I wish all of you safe travels. If you do not expect to attend the
meeting this week, then may I ask you to please reply to this email? If we
have a large number of members unable to attend, then we may consider
rescheduling this meeting as well.

Please do let me know.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming