[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Meeting May 25th at 21 UTC

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Thu May 25 09:47:27 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find the material we will be using for this meeting.

I look forward to discussing with those of you that will be able to attend.

Also, as a formal agenda, please see the following:

   1. Welcome
   2. SOI
   3. TLD Rollout
   4. Contractual Compliance
   5. AOB

We will have discussion per each topic, so for the sake of time, we will
close discussion per the first subject as necessary.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming