[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Call at 20:30 UTC 5 October 2017

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Tue Oct 3 10:12:34 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please note that the agenda for this week's call is as below.

   1. Welcome

   2. SOI Updates

   3. Closed Generic Discussion

   4. AOB

Please note that this week will be a continuation of our discussion from
last week on Closed Generics. In addition to the NGPC decision, there were
several objections filed based against closed generics from the 2012 round.
One of these, .mobile, was mentioned on the last couple of calls. Turns out
there was more than one decision on this issue, but with opposite results.
The assignment is to see if we can extract common themes in the findings to
create a path forward that may allow certain closed generics to proceed
while addressing the potential harms.

I look forward to discussing with everyone.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming