[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Call at 20:30 UTC October 19th, 2017 for 90 Minutes

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Tue Oct 17 08:02:58 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please note the WT2 call agenda for this week's meeting at 20:30 UTC on
October 19th.

   1. Welcomee

   2. SOI Updates

   3. CC2 Comments - Global Public Interest (PICs)

   4. AOB

After further discussion with the leadership team, we have decided to
resume our Closed Generics discussion until after ICANN60. I know that the
schedule has not been communicated effectively as of late. We are working
to provide a more accurate schedule for future meetings.

In the meantime, I am planning the material for this Thursday's call and
ICANN60. On October 28th, Saturday, we will hold a meeting from 12:15 -
15:00 (local time) where WT2 will have roughly 30 minutes or so to engage
with community members for further input on policy matters. I think that
this will be an excellent opportunity to discuss the PICs, so I hope to
have this as a continuation of our discussion this Thursday by going over
CC2 comments and then opening the floor for input at ICANN60.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming