[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Open Co-Chair Position: Now Accepting Volunteers & Nominations until November 6th

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Sat Oct 28 13:12:34 UTC 2017

Dear All,

As noted in our previous meeting, Phil Buckingham has resigned as Co-Chair
of Work Track 2.

We now have an opening for co-chair and I would like this email to serve as
announcement of accepting volunteers to take on this responsibility.

In the position, the individual will be working with me to facilitate
discussion and policy for the WT2 topics. I know that it has been over a
year since we have begun our discussions, however, for those following
along it is assumed they will know the material. I and staff can provide
updates as well to bring the individual up to speed.

We are currently at ICANN60, so for those that do have interest, the WG
Chairs and I would be happy to meet and answer any questions in Abu Dhabi.
If not, we would be happy to answer questions over email, as well.

The goal is to have nominations and volunteers step forward before the end
of 11/6 and have the individual formally step up at our next WT2 meeting on
11/21 at 21 UTC.

We look forward to receiving volunteers.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming