[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt2] Agenda for WT2 Call at 3 UTC on 13 September 2017

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Fri Sep 8 10:12:25 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please forgive if this email has been sent to you numerous times, but I am
sending just to make sure it gets to everyone in the group.

Please note the agenda for next week's call at 3 UTC 13 September 2017.

   - Welcome

   - SOI Updates

   - CC2 Comments: Closed Generics

   - AOB

Please note as previously communicated that September begins our weekly
call schedule as adversed to our biweekly calls. This call will be held at
3 UTC outside of our normal 21 UTC Thursday schedule because of another
call scheduled for 21 UTC Thursday next week. I know this is rather tough
on everyone, but please understand that WT2 has a lot of material to cover
and limited time to do it in. Our goal is to review all CC2 comments as a
second pass through the topics before ICANN60. We are scheduled to have
initial consensus/deliberations in time for the initial report for
Subsequent Procedures PDP in the coming months. As such, we must review all
material and come to initial proposals for the full WG to review. I thank
everyone for their understanding and cooperation.

Also, I must apologise as I have a conflict next week and will be unable to
host, but I should be able to attend the majority of the call. Either Phil
or Jeff will host next week's meeting.

We look forward to discussing with everyone and will endeavour to send out
the material as early as humanely possible.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――
GMO Brights Consulting Inc.
IP Solutions Department, New gTLD Team, Chief
Michael Flemming
Office: +81-3-5784 1069 / Mobile: +81-80-4951-5306
FAX: +81-3-5521-0117 / Mail: flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Cerulean Tower, 26-1, Sakuragaoka-cho
Shibuya-ku Tokyo 150-8512, Japan
   Thank you for 21 years!     Internet for Everyone
          GMO INTERNET GROUP   https://www.gmo.jp/en/

This message may contain information which is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the named addressee of this message please let us know by
reply and destroy it without reading, using, copying or disclosing its
contents to any other person.