[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] WT 3 - New co-chair and 10/25 meeting update

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Mon Oct 24 02:08:31 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to bring you up to date on a few administrative matters with regards to our Work Track 3 team.  As I announced on the full Sub-Pro team call last week, due to previously unforeseen circumstances, Jian Zhang has stepped down from his position as co-chair.   I am happy to report that Robin Gross has volunteered to step-in as our new co-chair assuming the members are in agreement.

Under normal circumstances, we would affirm Robin as co-chair on our next call, however as you have no doubt guessed from the cancellation notice staff sent last week, we are not going to have another WT 3 call until after Hyderabad.  As I will not be attending the meetings in Hyderabad in person, I would like to ask that we affirm Robin as our new co-chair via email this week, so that she can function as such in Hyderabad and we can keep our work moving forward.   It would be most appreciated if you could express your preference on this matter within the next two or three days.

In lieu of our meeting tomorrow, I will be circulating some questions for your via the list and I hope that we can get some discussions going to advance our work.

Best regards,
Karen