[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Sub-Pro WT3 Position on Limited Public Interest Objections

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Thu Oct 27 15:56:59 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

It seems like the very narrow scope of this email is "limited public interest objections", not the AGB as a whole, and Karen's email should be taken as referring to such.

Perhaps I'm wrong but your email seems slightly alarmist if that's the case.

Thanks,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.