[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Sub-Pro WT3 Position on Limited Public Interest Objections

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Thu Oct 27 17:39:03 UTC 2016

Paul,

I would add that is limited to LPI and limited to the policy guidance, not to implementation oversight... so the scope Karen mentioned is very thin indeed.

BTW, I would add that I don't think AGB suits purpose, currently; it has lots of rationales instead of focusing on what the applicant can do, can't do, needs to do... I understand the requirement for rationales so ICANN can adapt if something comes about, but that could be part of an unabridged AGB, while applicants could read the abridged version that has the What's instead of the What's and Why's.

Rubens