[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] WT3 Co-chair

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Thu Sep 8 19:25:08 UTC 2016

Hi Avri & everyone,

If the position is still open and the group would like, I would be willing to volunteer to co-chair WT3 with Jian.

My SOI is available at https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Karen+L.+Day+SOI.  My background is in intellectual property I facilitated three successful applications in the 2012 round for my company.  This is however, my first direct participation in an ICANN PDP WG.

I have a prior commitment for the next WT-3 meeting(9-12/13-16), but I will be available thereafter for the duration project.

Best regards,
Karen

Karen L. Day, NCCP ACP
?Registry Operations Manager