[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] WT3 Co-chair

Kevin Kreuser kkreuser at godaddy.com
Thu Sep 8 20:06:44 UTC 2016

Was going to (somewhat reluctantly) volunteer myself, but will gladly defer to (and support) Karen.

kevin kreuser
sr. assistant general counsel | GoDaddy™
kkreuser at godaddy.com<mailto:kkreuser at godaddy.com>
602-420-4121 (o) / 480-258-7957 (m)

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its attachments.