[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] WT3 Co-chair

Jian C. Zhang jczhang at knet.cn
Fri Sep 9 00:54:12 UTC 2016

Hi, Karen,

Thank you very much for volunteering! This makes me feel much better now. Look forward to working with you and the group.

Best regards

Jian C. Zhang
Director, Policy & Public Affairs
KNET, Co., Ltd.

From: Jeff Neuman
Date: 2016-09-09 06:34
To: Kiran Malancharuvil
CC: gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3 at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] WT3 Co-chair
Agreed. Although Karen will not be able to be on the next WT 3 call, we will have the group formally ratify her appointment on that call.

Thanks for volunteering Karen!  Great to have you aboard.

Sent from my iPad