[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Proposed agenda for WT3 meeting 13th Sep

Jian Chang jczhang at knet.cn
Mon Sep 12 14:59:06 UTC 2016

Dear all WT3 participants,

As you might have known, the second metting of Work Track 3 (String Contention / Objections & Disputes) is scheduled for *Tuesday, 13 September 2016 at 3:00 UTC*. You should have all received an invitation by now.The meeting will last one hour.

This will be the first meeting that I will be heading, and also it's the first time for me to lead a PDP discussion. I view it as an valuable learning experience for me. Should you have any questions or concerns re how thing going and how we can improve, please feel free to contact me and/or other co-chairs.

Karen Day has volunteered to be co-chair and has circulated her SOI. I appreciate her standing up and look forward to working with her. But before that, I believe our group needs to ratify her leadership, and we will have a few minutes for this issue.

FYI, below is the proposed agenda for tomorrow meeting.

1. Review agenda
2. Statement of Interest (SOIs) updates
3. Karen Day as the co-chair of WT3-Avri/Jeff
4. WG activities updates-Avri/Jeff
5. WT3 meeting times, working methods and task prioritization
6. Review of Principle G-- freedom of expression rights
7. Action points for next call
8. AOB -if have time

Please let me know if you have any problems with this agenda.

Kind regards,

Jian Zhang

jczhang at knet.cn