[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Work Track 3 - 07Feb17 15:00 - Agenda & Materials

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Mon Feb 6 16:25:24 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Attached please find the agenda for our WT3 call tomorrow at 15:00 UTC.  The main focus of our meeting will be the proposed revisions to the Legal Rights Objections process as set forth by Paul McGrady.  Paul will be leading us through this discussion.  A copy is attached for your ease of reference.  The second thing which we need to wrap up is our input on CC2 questions from our WT (Attached). The plan is to discuss the full CC2 with the full PDP group on the 13th.  so we need to get sign-off on our area this week.

As always, if you are unable to make the call tomorrow, please make us of the email list to share your input with the group.

Looking forward to speaking with you all tomorrow,
Karen