[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Sub-Pro WT3: String Similarity and String Confusion Objections

Karen Day Karen.Day at sas.com
Sun Feb 26 15:14:25 UTC 2017

Dear WT3 members:

Continuing on with our discussion last week, we now have the proposals submitted by Jeff Neuman available in Google Docs for us to continue to comment on and/or refine.  The link is https://docs.google.com/document/d/13mNrOUrO2_KPa1xUXJ7Glxx_Ps5Aaczes2jEz8E-zeY/edit

On our next call, Robin will be leading us through the recommendations for String Confusion Objections and the SWORD tool.  In addition we will begin our look into Community issues in ,preparation for the final objection type (Community-based), as well as our future work on community applications and the community priority evaluation process.   That call will take place on March 7th at 15:00 UTC.

As a final request, we would like your input on what you would like to have discussions on during our face-to-face sessions in Copenhagen.  We will touch on this during our upcoming calls of both the full group and our sub-team, but for those of you who may not be available during those times, please share any thoughts you may have either on the list.

Thanks,
Karen
Karen L. Day, NCCP ACP
Brand Protection & Registry Operations Manager
Tel: + 1 919-531-6016 ▪ Mobile: + 1 919-599-4356 ▪ karen.day at sas.com
SAS Institute Inc.▪ SAS Campus Drive ▪ Cary, NC 27513 USA
www.sas.com

[S285-sas100K-TPTK40K-vert]