[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt3] Actions/Discussion Notes: Work Track 3 SubTeam Meeting 02 May

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Tue May 2 21:58:34 UTC 2017

Thanks Julie,
I think I have to correct one of my comments.  I said 2/3 vote of Board is required to overturn GAC Consensus Advice.  This is the standard for overturning PDP Advice endorsed by GNSO.  I think the new ByLaws say 60% vote of the Board required to overturn GAC  Consensus Advice but Greg will know for certain.

We didn’t really get to the topic of how the advice from each of these stakeholder groups interacts.
Thank you,
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel