[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Gearing up WT4

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Thu Aug 25 21:52:57 UTC 2016

Hi all,

During our first meeting today, I mentioned the review that GDD staff (not policy staff) made of the program implementation, and the comments of it by applicants; here follows the links to those.

Staff report:
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/program-review-29jan16-en.pdf

While the whole of public comments can be seen at https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-new-gtld-draft-review-23sep15/, and staff report of the comments is available at https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/report-comments-new-gtld-draft-review-29jan16-en.pdf , I picked a few that are very comprehensive in regard to WT4 themes, usually providing a more critical view than the story as told by staff.

https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-new-gtld-draft-review-23sep15/pdffItJaGiS89.pdf (BC)
https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-new-gtld-draft-review-23sep15/pdf1TON0VR4pW.pdf (RySG)
https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-new-gtld-draft-review-23sep15/pdfcHo9Cp75FR.pdf (AFNIC)

Att.,