[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Registry Services straw-person

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Thu Dec 21 00:19:46 UTC 2017

> On 20 Dec 2017, at 21:02, Aikman-Scalese, Anne <AAikman at lrrc.com> wrote:
>
> Rubens,
>
> Please excuse the delay in my reply as I have been traveling.
>
> I do not understand why you would require that I duplicate effort at a later stage of the subgroup’s deliberations.

I'm not requiring, I'm suggesting that by bringing each topic when they are discussed there is more chance of the suggestions being adopted. No one is required to do anything, and I will again point out that my suggestion was done regardless of any slides being changed or not.

> The call was characterized as a “rough consensus” call and the slides state “Consensus Re” throughout.  There were no objections on the call to the language I suggested and Kurt supported one change very vocally.   Cheryl specifically asked for suggested language changes during the call and these were provided in chat.

As I already mentioned, the call was characterised as a "recap", and repeating this mischaracterisation won't change that.

>  In order for the work of the Subgroup to be “up to date” and to clearly present the issues discussed, I must request once again that the slides be revised in accordance with the call transcript and that the most current work product of the group be posted to the wiki.
>
> Hopefully this third written request will not be ignored by Leadership.

Your first request was directed to WT Leadership and answered promptly. Your second request was the first directed to Full WG Leadership, and this is the first reiteration of that request.
In any case, only them can answer a request made to them.

Rubens