[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Registry Services straw-person

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 02:52:47 UTC 2017

Anne,

Firstly, if I may be so bold as to speak on behalf of both Jeff and me, we
understand that at this time of year and with travel commitments of many of
us, delays in response, (especially for volunteers)  can be delayed from
time to time.

Secondly, let me assure you that the Leadership is not ignoring previous
messages at all.

Thirdly, for now, please rest assured that like all the voices and opinions
of our WT and PDP Members, your points of view are being heard and will,
along with all other inputs, be considered by the WT as it works towards
beginning the drafting of its preliminary recommendations at the start of
the 2018 calendar year, for our March Timeline milestone.

Finally, when Jeff and I have our next Co-Chair call for 2017, I can assure
you that your correspondence on this matter will be on our Agenda to
discuss.

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]