[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Fwd: Subsequent procedures PDP

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Fri Jun 2 21:28:28 UTC 2017

Thank you Rubens.  I like Jeff's shorthand reference to "unicorn" high risk strings in relation to assessment of future applications.

Is the text below the entire original e-mail from Jeff Schmidt?  Did he provide an estimate for any further work in this arena?

Also I know CI means Controlled Interruption, but can you please remind me what DITL is?
Thank you,
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese
Of Counsel