[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Subsequent procedures PDP

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Jun 2 22:32:17 UTC 2017

> Em 2 de jun de 2017, à(s) 19:16:000, Aikman-Scalese, Anne <AAikman at lrrc.com> escreveu:
>
> Thank you.  So he is saying DITL is “exceedingly valuable”.
>
> Quote:  “ DITL is exceedingly valuable for this purpose and should be consulted in the future.  Non-DITL data from root server operators and large recursive operators (Google, Comcast, etc) would also be helpful.  The corp.com <http://corp.com/> and friends collisions research dataset as announced at the Symposium (ORDINAL) would also be helpful.”
>
> Do we have the  ORDINAL Symposium data to which he refers?

While the AC recording is not showing at this time at https://www.icann.org/ids <https://www.icann.org/ids>, although it was supposed to, the presentation is already available at:

 https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/presentation-ordinal-datasets-colliding-domains-13may17-en.pdf <https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/presentation-ordinal-datasets-colliding-domains-13may17-en.pdf>

The website for ORDINAL is http://ordinal.jasadvisors.com/ <http://ordinal.jasadvisors.com/> , but the dataset is not directly available, a vetted research clearance from US Gov Homeland Security is required. I'll be mentioning ORDINAL in our next call.

Rubens