[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Subsequent procedures PDP

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Fri Jun 2 22:16:40 UTC 2017

Thank you.  So he is saying DITL is “exceedingly valuable”.

Quote:  “ DITL is exceedingly valuable for this purpose and should be consulted in the future.  Non-DITL data from root server operators and large recursive operators (Google, Comcast, etc) would also be helpful.  The corp.com and friends collisions research dataset as announced at the Symposium (ORDINAL) would also be helpful.”

Do we have the  ORDINAL Symposium data to which he refers?

Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

520.629.4428 office