[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] WT4 Call Agenda

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Wed Jun 7 02:32:48 UTC 2017

Dear WT4 members,

The next call for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 4 - IDNs/Technical & Operations will take place for 60 minutes on Thursday, 8 June 2017 at 20:00 UTC, 22:00 Brussels, 21:00 London, 13:00 Los Angeles, 16:00 Washington DC; Friday, 9 May 2017 04:00 Singapore, 06:00 Sydney, 05:00 Tokyo. For other times: http://migre.me/wKRQg <http://migre.me/wKRQg>

The proposed agenda is as follows:

1.    Welcome
2.    SOIs
3.    Recap of WT4-related discussions during May events in Madrid
4.    New gTLDs Name Collisions Framework
5.    Input received through CC2, and from JAS and OCTO messages
6.    AOB

Adobe Connect room: https://participate.icann.org/newgtldsubteams/ <https://participate.icann.org/newgtldsubteams/>

You can connect your audio by following instructions in the pop up in the AC room, or use the Connect Me option that is sent in the calendar invitation.

Best,
CLO & Rubens