[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Initial Evaluation Reports

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Fri Sep 1 18:53:27 UTC 2017

Hi there.

Policy staff provide a nice tool for us to understand what led to initial evaluation failure on the 35 applicants that did; the attached spreadsheet contains that information.
- 3 failures due to geographic names panel (and so it's not in our plate)
- 8 failures in technical evaluation
- 23 failures in financial evaluation

I'll be dissecting each of the 3 in our scope (registry services, technical, financial) in later messages.

Rubens