[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Action for WT5 Members - Definition of Geographic Terms

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:07:07 UTC 2018

welll when am looking at it….we have yet to properly instate the charter we are jumping the gun all the time. This makes situation more complicated and time consuming. i agree the ISO definition comes in. In which case just take the iso three words already the list is there. But how about a safeguard councilor committee that overlooks these because going through the icann procedures can sometimes take too long. Business model or not. It opens and protects the ISO and the IP clearing house.

These will be the first cross reference anyway. But we need to move we cannot spend time to go 2 steps and 3 steps back.