[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 5 – Geographic Names at the Top Level - Meeting 17 January 2018 at 05:00 UTC

leonard obonyo leonardobonyo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 05:46:26 UTC 2018

Thank you.
Kind Regards Leonard Obonyo ---------- NAIROBI. +254 (0) 727 534458

    On Sunday, January 14, 2018, 6:10:45 AM GMT+3, Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli at gmail.com> wrote:

 Dear WT5 Members,
 We trust this email finds you well, happy new year!!
This is the proposed agenda for our next conference call on Wednesday:

   - Welcome/Agenda Review/SOI Updates
   - Agree on ToR (see attached)
   - Path to the 2012 AGB (History Lesson)
   - Definition of a Geographical Name (2012 AGB)
   - Definition of a Geographical Names: What needs to change? (https://docs.google.com/ spreadsheets/d/ 1ooKmb576MQJvpHyDYOlJE3M2- Ssnv-SSgVfroT3D7Fc/edit#gid=0) [docs.google.com]
   - AOB

Also remember to submit any comments related to the definition of geographic names before Monday.
Access details for the call will be sent to the list during the next days.
We look forward to meeting you all on Wednesday.
Kind regards
WT5 Co-LeadersAnnebeth LangeChristopher WilkinsonMartin SuttonOlga Cavalli_______________________________________________
Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 mailing list
Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org