[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team – Track 5 – Geographic Names at the Top Level - Meeting 17 January 2018 at 05:00 UTC
liz.williams at auda.org.au
Mon Jan 15 06:22:33 UTC 2018
Thank you for the agenda. I wonder if it’s not more efficient to take out agenda item 3 and run it as a separate optional webinar for those who think they would like to attend? I had volunteered for the buddy program and would be happy to use that opportunity to do a different session. That means that we can move more quickly to the substantive work on the call.
Let me know if that would be helpful…there are others in the group who are able to make input into the very important work and an interactive session would be great. For example, in the context of WT5 and geographic names there are many of us who were applicants, advisors, observers in that process who can bring their knowledge of the 2012 round to bear. There are also some of us who were part of the 2000 and 2004 rounds of TLD expansion.
Happy to work with whomever to see if we can pull this together quickly with the help of the staff resources at our disposal.
On 14 Jan 2018, at 3:10 am, Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli at gmail.com<mailto:olgacavalli at gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear WT5 Members,
We trust this email finds you well, happy new year!!
This is the proposed agenda for our next conference call on Wednesday:
1. Welcome/Agenda Review/SOI Updates
2. Agree on ToR (see attached)
3. Path to the 2012 AGB (History Lesson)
4. Definition of a Geographical Name (2012 AGB)
5. Definition of a Geographical Names: What needs to change? (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ooKmb576MQJvpHyDYOlJE3M2-Ssnv-SSgVfroT3D7Fc/edit#gid=0)[docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1ooKmb576MQJvpHyDYOlJE3M2-2DSsnv-2DSSgVfroT3D7Fc_edit-23gid-3D0-29&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mBQzlSaM6eYCHFBU-v48zs-QSrjHB0aWmHuE4X4drzI&m=w_Z6K5al2kLalHn7UuMUJc5aq8DWYkP2jQ_0_3xrCEA&s=XWHvZtvIEe4Jg1toSHmcMiIy2Tge9pUExvtdXbL0w_Y&e=>
Also remember to submit any comments related to the definition of geographic names before Monday.
Access details for the call will be sent to the list during the next days.
We look forward to meeting you all on Wednesday.
<Work Track 5 Terms of Reference 20Dec2017_Clean.pdf>_______________________________________________
Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 mailing list
Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org<mailto:Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5 at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5