[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Work Track 5 - 11 July 2018

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jul 20 18:34:47 UTC 2018

I agree that the names of large cities should be protected in the same
way as capital cities are protected and I like the idea of creating a
pro-rated system for important cities in smaller countries. I would like
to get on with the specifics of this idea -- where should the cut off
be, can we use the work of other organizations (U.N.?) to set baselines,
etc. We had some of those discussions early on, but now I think we are
stalled.

My question is: is there enough support in this group to  move ahead on
this and how will we know?

Marita