[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP: Work Track 5 Collated Comments of several GAC members

Liz Williams liz.williams at auda.org.au
Mon Jun 18 06:20:59 UTC 2018

Hello Javier

It is so helpful to see these points of view in a collated document.  Thank you for sending it on.  I am looking forward to seeing more inputs from additional GAC members and to understanding broader GAC inputs towards its consensus advice.

Liz
….
Dr Liz Williams | International Affairs
.au Domain Administration Ltd
M: +61 436 020 595 | +44 7824 877757
E: liz.williams at auda.org.au<mailto:liz.williams at auda.org.au> www.auda.org.au<http://www.auda.org.au>

Important Notice
This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.