[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP: Work Track 5 Comments

Javier Rua javrua at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:54:10 UTC 2018

Thanks for your  comments, Mr. Alagna.

All good faith and thoughtful comments like yours are always useful and constructive.

A question: will you be attending ICANN62 in Panamá (or remotely)? If so, you should definitely bring your points forth, because I’m sure they will spark good conversation.

Javier Rúa-Jovet
ALAC

+1-787-396-6511
twitter: @javrua