[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP: Work Track 5 Comments

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Wed Jun 27 22:26:30 UTC 2018

No, I didn’t overlook that.  It just transfers the burden to someone else and either makes ICANN the judge of ambiguity or makes ambiguity the rule.

And, no, this is not an easy task … I’m glad you think it is … so I invite the Swiss government to do it for the world :0)

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com

O: +1 (202) 547-0660

M: +1 (202) 329-9650