[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP: Work Track 5 Comments

Alexander Schubert alexander at schubert.berlin
Thu Jun 28 14:11:40 UTC 2018

Dear Group,

We are always talking about “Government Support” – and many here share a healthy distain for “Governments” (especially “Federal Governments”). But an applicant for a non-capital city doesn’t need the support by the “federal government” of the respective nation; it is the CITY GOVERNMENT that decides! These are city constituent based city representatives! They know their city best!

Thanks,

Alexander