[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Conference call: city names

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 13:21:11 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Just for reference, here's the link to the comments of the Council European Municipalities and Regions (CEMR) to AGB v.3 (2009).

http://www.ccre.org/img/uploads/piecesjointe/filename/CEMR_response_gtld_EN.pdf

CEMR Comments - CCRE<http://www.ccre.org/img/uploads/piecesjointe/filename/CEMR_response_gtld_EN.pdf>
www.ccre.org
COUNCIL OF EUROPEAN MUNICIPALITIES AND REGIONS CONSEIL DES COMMUNES ET REGIONS D’EUROPE CEMR Comments on ICANN’s draft version 3 of the New gTLD Applicant Guidebook ...

I'm grateful to Tommi Karttaavi of the Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities, who actually drafted these comments, for digging up this bit of institutional memory.

Best,

Yrjö