[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Conference call: city names

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Tue May 8 14:28:01 UTC 2018

Hi. I only suggested the 1M because there is already an official list --
and it is a pretty long list!  It is a starting point only. We would
have to accommodate for smaller sizes, set further conditions for
smaller cities -- a capital, a percentage of population of the country
perhaps. To me, just getting the elephants out of the room makes the job
more manageable.

Marita