[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Qualifying the threshold for requirement of letters of non-objection!

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu May 17 05:28:18 UTC 2018

  I have heard that in Italy a city is any grouping of people that has a
cathedral and a bishop. (Maybe someone on the list can confirm this.) I
just visited one (Pienza) that has only 2000 people and does have a
mayor, so some form of government. So, if it is a city and does have a
government but is well below the population cut off, how would the
provisions below protect Pienza (or not)?

Marita