[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Qualifying the threshold for requirement of letters of non-objection!

Liz Williams liz.williams at auda.org.au
Tue May 22 22:40:34 UTC 2018

Hello everyone

Do take a look at this article by Maria Farrell recently published on Circle ID.  It addresses, from quite a different perspective, some of the points raised here.

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20180517_geotlds_small_but_perfectly_formed/

Liz
….
Dr Liz Williams | International Affairs
.au Domain Administration Ltd
M: +61 436 020 595 | +44 7824 877757
E: liz.williams at auda.org.au<mailto:liz.williams at auda.org.au> www.auda.org.au<http://www.auda.org.au>

Important Notice
This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.