[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Motion to include a notion of “Elimination of the 'non-geo use provision' for sizeable cities” in the report

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Fri Sep 7 21:11:56 UTC 2018

Also "exceptions" like Amazon and Persian Gulf, which were not 'geo terms'
as defined, and yet nevertheless have met government opposition and delay.
There needs to be certainly for future applicants, as was clearly intended
to have been the goal in 2012, only to be thwarted by governments many
times over.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087