[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Scotland - Preparation for WT5 Meeting 14 August and Final Topic Discussion - non-AGB terms

lists at christopherwilkinson.eu lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Aug 20 18:39:04 UTC 2019

Dear Nick:  I think the Ben Nevis question should be resolved by the Scottish Administration at the level of subsidiarity that they would determine.

In any case, I would hope that they would refer to ‘whisky distilleries’.

P.CW

PS:  To this day I am ‘abasourdi’ by a then GNP decision under 2012 AGP that .scot is not a geographical term!