[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt5] Please respond - straw poll on Early Reveal Process for Adjectival Form of Country Names - deadline Tuesday 10 September at 14:00 UTC

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 02:40:53 UTC 2019

Paul,

I respectfully disagree with your comment about the answer being "no" on
both the calls and the list.

It is for the co-leads to decipher the level of support for the question at
hand (or any question, for that matter) and I think they have not been able
to do so either way with all of WT5 (beyond the folks who have or have not
been able to attend the calls) and are attempting to do so with this straw
poll.

Since WT5 discussions are available to anyone on the list (at least), I
don't think it's fair to say we are "*now asked again in a vacuum*" to
express either support or opposition to the proposal whether to recommend
an Early Reveal Process for Adjectival Form of Country Names or not.

Regards,
Justine
-----