[gnso-newmtgstrat-dt] MP3 GNSO New Meeting Strategy DT - Thursday 9th April 2015 at 1300 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Apr 9 15:29:30 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for GNSO New Meeting Strategy Drafting Team call on Thursday,
9th April 2015 at 1300 UTC at: h<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-meeting-strategy-drafting-team-09apr15-en.mp3>ttp://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-meeting-strategy-drafting-team-09apr15-en.mp3<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-meeting-strategy-drafting-team-09apr15-en.mp3>

On page:
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#mar>http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#a<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr>pr<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Volker Greimann - RrSG
James Bladel - RrSG
William Drake - NCUC
Rudi Vansnick - NPOC
Rafik Dammak - NCSG
Cherie Stubbs - RySG Secretariat (Observer)

Apologies:
None received

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Gisella Gruber
Nathalie Peregrine

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/97rhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Thursday 9th April 2015:
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the first GNSO New Meeting Strategy Drafting Team call on the 9th April 2015
  Bill Drake:nobody hears me speak?
  Bill Drake:sigh
  Nathalie  Peregrine:No Bill, your microphone is not enabled
  Marika Konings:@Bill - no, I cannot hear you
  Bill Drake:it is at my end
  Nathalie  Peregrine:please click on the telephone icon at the top of the toolbar and folow instructiosn
  Bill Drake:done that
  Bill Drake:I know my adobe...
  Bill Drake:grrrrrrrrr
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Your mic is showing not activated yet however
  Bill Drake:I've clicked it ten times, will dial in again
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@ Bill, if you're still having issues, we can dial out yo you
  Bladel:I may have to step away briefly, but will remain on mute throughout.
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@ Bill, I now see your mic activated, please try speaking
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Rudi Vansnick has joined the call
  Rudi Vansnick:sorry for being late, adobe connect making a lot of problems, will have to reinstall i think
  Bill Drake:I am now on phone bridge
  Bill Drake:I can't get my head around how this B meeting will flow
  Volker A. Greimann:same
  Bill Drake:it's so streamlined
  Volker A. Greimann:+1
  Bill Drake:nice nutshell, thanks M
  Bill Drake:define 'love'
  Rudi Vansnick:i'm confident that meeting type B will work out at the end, will be more focused and hopefully less overlap
  Bill Drake:9 day meeting would be fun
  Bladel:short story:  I am more concerned with C than B.
  rafik:@James the purpose is to make the ICANN meeting a marathon :)
  Marika Konings:Maybe the DT could reach out to the different SO/ACs to inform them of this activity and ask how other groups are approaching this?
  Bill Drake:we are very metaphorical today
  Marika Konings:and note that the GNSO is planning to present a first framework in Buenos Aires.
  Marika Konings:which leads me to another question, should we plan for a session in BA with representatives from other groups to try and hash this out?
  Bill Drake:Marika you just spoke a fine liaison email to start with
  Bill Drake:meta cross community WG
  Bladel:@marika - I think that's a good next step.  Do we need something before BA?
  Marika Konings:We probably need to complete the framework with the DT ideas with regards the types of meetings on every day?
  Rudi Vansnick:@bladel : +1
  Bill Drake:please continue
  Bladel:Of course you had to raise the question, you are an experienced professional
  Bladel::)
  Rudi Vansnick:i also would like to avoid this timeslot as i'm normally in the T&T PDP WG every thursday
  Bill Drake:what will we have in two weeks to work with?
  Volker A. Greimann:Bill: Depends on how ative we get on the mailing list
  Volker A. Greimann:active
  Marika Konings::-)
  Bladel:Why break with tradition?  :)
  Bladel:Evil, but Honest.
  Bill Drake:27th week good
  Rudi Vansnick:good work Marika and Volker ;)
  Cherie Stubbs, RySG Secretariat:Thank you for permitting me the opportunity to observe!
  Bladel:Best Thursday gift ever!