[gnso-newmtgstrat-dt] MP3 GNSO New Meeting Strategy DT - Tuesday 28th April 2015 at 1300 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Apr 28 21:36:40 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording for GNSO New Meeting Strategy Drafting Team call on Tuesday,
28th April 2015 at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-meeting-strategy-drafting-team-28apr15-en.mp3

On page:
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#mar>http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#a<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr>pr<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
William Drake - NCUC
Rafik Dammak - NCSG
Tony Holmes - ISPCP

Apologies:
Volker Greimann - RrSG
James Bladel - RrSG
Cherie Stubbs - RySG Secretariat (Observer)
Rudi Vansnick - NPOC

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Mary Wong
Tanzanica King
Glen de Saint Gery
Nathalie Peregrine

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/97rhAg

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday 28th April 2015:
Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the GNSO New Meeting Strategy Drafting call on the 28th April 2015
  rafik:no bjection
  Tanzanica King:I'm here . . but no audio connected to speak sorry.
  Tanzanica King:The idea was that we would have an intitial day focused on outreach at the beginning of the week so that newcomers could also participate in sessions throughout the rest of the meeting.
  Glen de Saint Gery:would you like the operator  to call you Tanzanica?
  Tanzanica King:I'm in dublin on site visit so there are other meetings going on in the room.
  Glen de Saint Gery:Thanks!
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Bill Drake has joined the call
  Bill Drake:Hi Sorry I'm late, was on another conference call that went overtime and couldn't be left
  Tony Holmes:I'd support a regular slot with SSAC. Can always cancel but harder to arrange late
  Bill Drake:I'm fine with that, arriving late I'm not going to barge into the flow
  Bill Drake:look forward to report out and will recalibrate post hoc
  Bill Drake:thanks Marika for the outreach letter to coordinate with the other bits of the community, we need that
  Bill Drake:were the notes from the last meeting sent to the list, I can't find them
  Tanzanica King:yes, we are working to create a next draft of the schedule with regards to those kind of things to share within the next couple weeks.  Right now we intend  to have a opening, not a full on welcome ceremony but certainly a morning session to kick things off.
  Bill Drake:I would agree with Tony
  Tanzanica King:THe design of the strategy is that the Board will be there and should interact with groups during intra-community sessions
  Tanzanica King:that would be Monday
  Tanzanica King:correct
  Nathalie  Peregrine:James Bladel sends his apology for today's call
  Tanzanica King:Sorry I was not able to fully participate in this call! Next time!
  Bill Drake:late Sunday no good for NC
  Bill Drake:we really need a shared workspace where we can see all the various plans in parallel
  Nathalie  Peregrine:@ all, the telecom provider has had issues with the recordings of today's call, so the attendance/mp3 follow up email will be sent out a few hours later than usual. Apologies for the inconvenience!
  Bill Drake:geting noisy
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Rafik's AC mic is causing a little interference.
  Bill Drake:working lunch meeting?
  Bill Drake:ay yi yi
  Bill Drake:that is frightening
  Tony Holmes:happy to go ahead
  Bill Drake:hard to see without some sense of Sunday
  rafik:sorry I was dropped so missed the whole response from marika
  Tony Holmes:CSG plan to meet after 5
  Bill Drake:Sunday breakfast meeting?
  Tony Holmes:CSG already meeting
  Bill Drake:letter could suggest a doodle...
  Tony Holmes:good thought
  Glen de Saint Gery:Monday breakfast meeting 7:30 - 8:30
  rafik:no monday
  Tony Holmes:I think we have an outline to share with council. little point going further without broader feedback
  Tony Holmes:yes
  Bill Drake:conneciton dropped
  Bill Drake:yes thanks Marika
  Tony Holmes:thanks marika - great job