[Gnso-pdp-impl] GNSO PDP Improvements - next steps

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 22 13:05:11 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Following our informal conversation in Singapore, it is time to reconvene
and start looking at the task assigned to this group which is to:
1. Review existing outreach efforts and determine whether there are any
actions the GNSO Council should be taking to increase the pool of PDP
volunteers (Item 3 ­ Increase pool of WG volunteers)
2. Review existing online tools & training efforts and determine whether
there are any additional actions should be taken by the GNSO Council and/or
provide input on how existing activities may be further improved / modified
in order to contribute to the success of the PDP (Item 5 ­ Improved tools &
online training)
In order to facilitate this conversation, I've put some initial information
together in the attached document as well as some possible next steps for
your review and consideration. Please let me know if you think it will be
helpful to schedule a conference call to discuss further, or whether you
prefer to provide feedback and continue the conversation on the mailing
list.

Thanks,

Marika