[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Following up today's discussion on transferring names

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue Apr 15 16:03:21 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I think it is more than information. We've touched on a gap - that
requires disclosure as a condition of transfer - and a possibility of
alternatives that would not require that disclosure. We've even touched
on possibilities that might enable such a transfer - between registrars
and between affiliated p/p service providers - to take place within the
existing system and possibly using existing keys.  This is an important
gap to fill from a Registrant perspective -- and a great discussion that
should be continued!

Best,
Kathy

: