[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] The threshold question before Category C, Question 1

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Tue Apr 29 15:40:24 UTC 2014

Thanks Steve. I over reacted for sure. I can understand where the term rathole would be taken negatively, but that certainly is not how I meant it. I meant it in the way that it is dark, without unknown direction, difficult to even determine where you are at any one point, etc. So I apologize and will try to respond with a higher light going forward.

I also do not mean to suggest that we skip this discussion altogether, only that we refocus it first on what the desired outcomes are by those who favor categories. It may be that no one objects to those outcomes and then we can have a productive discussion about how to get to those outcomes (categories, reveal, etc.). Just seems to me, in my own opinion, a better way forward.

Tim