[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Commercial Use - White Paper

Prosser, Susan susan at domaintools.com
Tue May 13 09:10:26 UTC 2014

All,
Possibly not surprisingly, I support Libby Baney / FWD Strategies paper on
Whois transparency issue.  I respect the need for privacy services (p/p) in
general.  However, I believe if there is an exchange of commerce on a
website that site should not be able to utilize a p/p service.   There
needs to be transparency with whom you are exchanging commerce.

I will attempt to participate on May 13th call.  If I miss the call and
there is any discussion or vote of categorizing p/p uses, I would like on
record my position of the use for commercial sites.

thanks
Susan

~~~~~

*Susan Prosser*VP, Partner & Industry Relations
DomainTools, LLC

T: (206) 838-9060
F: (206) 838-9056
E: