[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] PPSAI WG -- questions for list

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue May 20 22:06:29 UTC 2014

Personally I think two things:
1 - P/P services should be open to anyone who wants to use them
2 - the display in whois should be the same no matter who or what has registered the domain

With respect to point 2, I don't have any issue with there being a "flag" of some kind to indicate that a registration record is using an accredited P/P

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon