[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Public Comment Review Tool Part 2

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Sun Aug 9 23:20:28 UTC 2015

Dear WG members,

Please find attached Part 2 of the overall WG Public Comment Review Tool.
Picking up from where Part 1 (WG preliminary recommendations #1-9) left off,
this document covers the WG¹s preliminary recommendations #10-15 (following
the numbering in the WG¹s Initial Report). The final document ­ Part 3 ­
will cover the remaining preliminary recommendations (save for those that
have been taken up by the various Sub-Teams), these being: (1) initial
provider actions to relay on receipt of a disclosure request; (2)
notification in the event of persistent delivery failure; and (3)
recommendations covering de-accreditation.  There are also general comments
and additional suggestions that do not fit perfectly into any of the
recommendations or open question categories, and we will include these in
Part 3 of the Tool as well.

As a reminder, do note that neither Part 1 (circulated previously) or Part 2
(attached) of the overall WG Public Comment Review Tool includes those
comments that are being reviewed preliminarily by the Sub Teams. These are:
Sub Team 1 - escalation of relay requests, and open questions on
disclosure/publication by non-IP requesters
Sub Team 2 ­ Section 1.3.3 (domains associated with online financial
transactions relating to commercial activities)
Sub Team 3 ­ Annex E (illustrative disclosure framework for IP requesters)

In addition, there is a Sub Team 4 that is preparing a possible list of
Additional Topics not otherwise specifically covered by comments categorized
according to the WG¹s preliminary recommendations/open questions.

Please accept our apologies that we were not able to complete the entire
Tool by this weekend as we had originally set out to do. We hope that this
new Part 2 will nevertheless allow the WG to proceed in good time with its
review of the community input received.

Thanks and cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org