[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Meeting Conflicts

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Feb 3 10:12:05 UTC 2015

Thanks for the feedback, Kiran. Unfortunately, as you and others know, it¹s
always a challenge to schedule different meetings across all the SO/ACs,
given the multiple projects and issues of interest to different community
members. Although we knew that the Board-GAC meeting has been arranged to
take place on Wednesday from 0830-0930 local time (and so we asked for this
WG¹s meeting to not conflict with that), it¹s hard to avoid conflicts with
other meetings which are also being scheduled to not coincide with the ³big²
sessions.

We do try to maintain consistency for GNSO sessions as much as possible, so
for instance WG meetings tend to take place on Wednesdays, as does the GNSO
Council Public Meeting. Hopefully this will help members with planning their
schedules, although we understand that this may not be optimal.

Cheers

Email: mary.wong at icann.org