[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Category F -- status report

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Feb 4 16:30:27 UTC 2015

Steve and Graeme,
Tx you for this update. It is much appreciated as are your efforts and
all involved in this project. I would like to urge that ideas now be
shared with all of us. Especially if a sticking point is " and that
would include reasonable safeguards and procedures to protect the
legitimate interests of customers of accredited proxy/privacy service
providers" as indicated below, those of us who are customers and working
with Registrant groups would like to be part of the discussion at this
point.

Just my thought - happy to hear others.  Safe travels to Singapore!
Best,
Kathy
: