[Gnso-ppsai-pdp-wg] Proposed language concerning lawyers and P/P services

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 00:11:48 UTC 2015

+1.

It is the service being provisioned. We care not a whit if you're Atilla
the Hun or Joe Q Said, lately of Dewey, Cheatham and Howe.

If you provide the service the rules, must equally protect and be
aggressively agnostic to form, look or feel of the provider.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799